Skip to content
- Field: This is the field that your rule will be applied to in order to select listings to display.
- Rule Type:
- Equals: Selects listings where the value exactly matches the rule value.
- Contains: Selects listings where the rule value is contained inside the field value for the listing.
- Numeric Min: When used on a field with numeric values, selects all listings that have a numeric value at least as much as the value selected, and all greater than that value.
- Numeric Max: When used on a field with numeric values, selects all listings that have a numeric value less than the value selected.
- Value: This is the value the Rule Type will be applied to.