Skip to content
- In your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to Wovax IDX > Settings and go to the Initial Setup tab.
- Add a valid email address.
- Choose an environment: Development (free demo listings) or Production (live MLS listings, requires an active Wovax IDX subscription licensed to your domain name).
- Select the listing details page format you want to use. Currently there are two versions: the Gutenberg blocks page, and our Legacy system (which we do not recommend for new users).
- Click Create Search Results Page button. This will create a page containing the Wovax IDX search results shortcode.
- Click Create Listing Details Page button. This will create a page used to create the property listings style/layout template.
- Save Changes.
- Navigate to the Users and Styling tabs in the Settings page and select options as desired. Save changes.