Add a new Property Category:
- Properties > Property Category, Add New
Add properties to a category:
- Properties > All Properties.
- Hover over the property title and click Quick Edit.
- Check the box for the appropriate category.
To create a page displaying properties in a category:
[wovaxrecent taxonomy=wovax_property_category term=XXXXX]
where XXXXX is the slug of the category.
The Featured property category automatically pulls in listings for an agent or brokerage.
To set the featured properties:
- Contact Wovax with the exact name(s) and ID #s of the agent(s) or office(s) – email@example.com.
- Add the following shortcode wherever you want your featured listings to appear:
[wovaxrecent taxonomy=wovax_property_category term=wx_featured]
To permanently retain a listing on your site after it is removed from the MLS:
- Check your MLS board’s rules. Many do not allow the display of off-market properties.
- Properties > All Properties, open the property.
- Select Retained under Property Categories.
To retain all Featured Listings:
- Properties > RETS Settings > Advanced Settings, select Turn Preserve Featured On.
- Add the following shortcode wherever you want to display Retained listings:
[wovaxrecent taxonomy=wovax_property_category term=wx_retained]