To add a new Property Category:
- In the WordPress Dashboard for the site, go to Properties > Property Category.
- Enter the name of the new category in the Name field.
- Enter the slug for that name.
- Write a helpful description of the new category. (optional)
- Click the Add New Category button.
Add the properties to a category:
- Find the desired properties under Properties > All Properties, using the filter in the upper right to help you.
- For each property in the new category, hover over the title of the property on the Properties page and click the Quick Edit link.
- In the Property Categories section, check the box next to the new category.
- Click the Update button on the bottom right for that property.
Create a page displaying properties in a category:
- Create a new page with appropriate title and content.
- Add the following shortcode to the content:
where XXXXX is the slug of the new category.