We built our themes to work seamlessly with the Wovax plugins. If you use your own theme, it may require additional CSS to integrate visually with the plugins.
To install a theme:
- Go to Appearance > Themes.
- Wovax’s themes are built on the Genesis Framework. If you do not see Genesis Framework in Appearance > Themes, install the genesis-base-theme.[version-number].zip theme before installing a Wovax theme.
- Return to Appearances > Themes and click on the Add New button at the top.
- Click the Upload Theme button (top).
- Choose the .zip file for one of our themes or drag it to the Choose File button. The .zip file was attached to your introductory email from Wovax. If you cannot find it, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Go to Appearance > Themes and select the theme.
If you want to view configuration settings, request access to “Sandbox” accounts where we have set up and configured the different themes. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.