We’re pleased to inform you that the Supreme Court of the United States blog app is now available. Download the free app from the App Store here. The SCOTUSblog website is built using WordPress and their app is using the Wovax service to meet their mobile needs.
Your complete resource for the Supreme Court of the United States. Features of the app include:
· Direct notifications to your mobile device relating to major Court actions, breaking news, and editor’s notes
· Briefs and analysis for every case on the Supreme Court’s merits docket and cert. petitions that could be granted
· Opinions and oral arguments for major cases explained in Plain English
· Live coverage of major decisions and announcements
· Continuous review and analysis of the Court’s actions
· Daily round-up of national articles and interviews about the Court
· Regular symposiums and guest posts from top law professors and practitioners
· Content clearly organized sequentially and by category, with very capable search function
· Multimedia sketches and videos relating to the Supreme Court
· Incorporated SCOTUSblog Twitter handle
· Access to Bloomberg Law
Over the past few months Wovax developers have been busy playing with the latest offering from the Cupertino giant, Apple.
iOS 7 is here and our app is reaping the benefits already.
Look forward to the roll out of our new app framework over the coming weeks free to all Wovax customers.
Everyone with a brand must have an iPhone app for growth and survival. That was the message from the CES panel discussion for iPhone apps and their impact on culture, technology, advertising and entertainment.
“It’s like 10 years ago when the debate was: ‘do I have to get a website or not?”
“People were unsure, but these days, the answer is obvious: if you’re not on the Web, it’s like you don’t exist.”
said Walker Fenton, Vice President, Mobile & Data Services at NewsGator. Fenton added that companies must be on the iPhone.
“It’s almost a requirement,” he said. “You’ve got to be on the iPhone; same as you’ve got to be on the Web.”
“If you are wondering about whether or not to get on the mobile, the answer is ‘yes’.’ Get on the mobile now.”
Does my company need a mobile app? 13 reasons why your brand needs an app.
- iPhone apps are a part of people’s daily routine
- Your blog is just one touch away on your readers iPhone
- It’s more convenient for your following
- You can announce an “Event” with push notifications
- The mobile internet market is growing at a much faster rate than fixed internet
- The developing world’s connection to the internet is much more mobile centric than the Western world’s fixed line communications infrastructure
- 75% of our planet is still not connected to the Internet so the potential over the coming decades is substantial
- It will differentiate you from your competition
- You create a deeper engagement
- Drive more reader loyalty
- Your branding will be on your followers iPhones
- It will drive more traffic on your blog and ultimately more profits for your site
- It enables easy social network sharing of your content between your readers and their friends.